Tribune Office Solutions (“Tribune”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Please read the following privacy statement to understand how your personal information will be treated when you sign up for our services, speak to a member of our staff, or otherwise interact with Tribune.
What personal information does Tribune collect?
Tribune collects personal information from you when you provide it to us directly, or through your use of our website, for example:
- Information about yourself and the company you work for when you register for an account with us. This may include your name and contact details, your company name and company details, information about your role in the company, and how you heard about the site.
- The transaction, invoicing, and delivery information, if you make a purchase with us or contract for one of our solutions or services.
- Records of your interactions with us, e.g. if you send email feedback directly or to our website, ask a technical question, report a problem or otherwise contact us. Please note that if you telephone us, we may record the call for compliance, quality, and staff training purposes.
- If you respond to one of our customer surveys or enter into a competition.
- If you interact with one of our sales agents, for example at a trade show or customer premises.
- We may also record certain details of how you use our services and websites, such as the website you came from or are going to, your device’s unique ID, your IP addresses and operating system, products you search for, products you purchase, and information you download. Marketing emails we send you may also automatically detect whether you have received or opened the email or clicked on a link in our marketing materials. We use this information for our own performance measurement, but also so that we can tailor our information messages to you.
How does Tribune use my personal information?
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfil your order and/or provide you with the services you have contracted for.
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer support team.
- Because it is in the legitimate interests of Tribune and your company, where you are submitting orders on your company’s behalf.
- Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
- Because it is in Tribune’s legitimate interests as an office supplies dealer to maintain and promote our services. We are always seeking to understand more about our customers in order to offer the best customer experience.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time in order to reflect changes in the law, regulatory guidance or our data privacy practices in compliance with the law. When this happens and where required by law, we will provide you with a new or an updated notice detailing how the use of your personal information is changing and, if necessary, obtain your consent for the further processing.
How we protect and use your information
Who we are
At Tribune we do all we can to respect your right to privacy and the protection of your personal information. This is a summary of what we do with your information in order to run our business and provide our customers with products and services.
We’ll let you know if we update it in the future. If you need a paper copy please contact 0845 002 0194. Overseas number: +44 845 002 0194.
The information we use and where we get it from
We collect and process various types of personal information, including basic information such as name and contact details. Most of your information will have been provided by you or created through your use of our products and services.
You have a number of legal rights to control what we do with your information. For example, you can ask us to tell you what information we have about you and get a copy of it; correct or update information that is wrong; stop using your information in certain circumstances; stop sending you marketing material, or send some of your data to someone else for them to use. Please note that in some cases, asking us to do this may mean that we are no longer able to provide you with products or services. For more information on how and when you can ask us to do this contact us at 0845 002 0194 Overseas number: +44 845 002 0194.
How we use your information
We use your information mainly to provide you with products and services, to understand our customers’ needs and improve the products and services we offer, and for the day-to-day running of our business. We also use it to comply with laws and regulations that apply to us and to protect our business, our customers and employees.
Sharing your information outside Tribune
We keep your information confidential and will only share your information outside of Tribune with third parties for the purpose of providing you with our services.